• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 11, 2016

    Albert Einstein Quotes

    Albert Einstein



    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    Albert Einstein

    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    Albert Einstein

    “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

    “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”
    Albert Einstein

    “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
    Albert Einstein

    “I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
    Albert Einstein

    “When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Never memorize something that you can look up.”
    Albert Einstein

    “A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
    Albert Einstein

    “If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?”
    Albert Einstein

    “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”
    Albert Einstein

    “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”
    Albert Einstein

    “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
    Albert Einstein

    “A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.”
    Albert Einstein

    “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”
    Albert Einstein

    “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
    Albert Einstein

    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
    Albert Einstein

    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
    Albert Einstein

    “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
    Albert Einstein

    “It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.”
    Albert Einstein

    “At least once a day, allow yourself the freedom to think and dream for yourself.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Force always attracts men of low morality.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
    Albert Einstein

    “It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I also cannot imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere... Science has been charged with undermining morality, but the charge is unjust. A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.”
    Albert Einstein

    “If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a German and France will declare me a citizen of the world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.”
    Albert Einstein

    “An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.”
    Albert Einstein

    “A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.”
    Albert Einstein

    “My passionate sense of social justice and social responsibility has always contrasted oddly with my pronounced lack of need for direct contact with other human beings and human communities. I am truly a 'lone traveler' and have never belonged to my country, my home, my friends, or even my immediate family, with my whole heart; in the face of all these ties, I have never lost a sense of distance and a need for solitude… ”
    Albert Einstein

    “We experience ourselves our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when one is more mature. ”
    Albert Einstein

    “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.”
    Albert Einstein

    “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?”
    Albert Einstein

    “What really interests me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the World.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Although I am a typical loner in my daily life, my awareness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has prevented me from feelings of isolation.”
    Albert Einstein

    “The human spirit must prevail over technology.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as hard duty. Never regard study as duty but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”
    Albert Einstein

    “If most of us are ashamed of shabby clothes and shoddy furniture let us be more ashamed of shabby ideas and shoddy philosophies.... It would be a sad situation if the wrapper were better than the meat wrapped inside it.”
    Albert Einstein

    “It is harder to crack prejudice than an atom.”
    Albert Einstein

    “No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.”
    Albert Einstein

    “I don't try to imagine a personal God; it suffices to stand in awe at the structure of the world, insofar as it allows our inadequate senses to appreciate it.”
    Albert Einstein

    “The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Learning is experience. Everything else is just information.”
    Albert Einstein

    “All generalizations are false, including this one.”
    Albert Einstein

    “We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library, whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different languages. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend but only dimly suspects.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Imagination is more imortant than Knowledge”
    Albert Einstein

    “You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Excellence is doing a common thing in an uncommon way.”
    Albert Einstein

    “Small is the number of them that see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.”
    Albert Einstein

    “How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of good will.”
    Albert Einstein

    “It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible nonconformist warmly acclaimed.”
    Albert Einstein

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel